The regular Longacre obverse design without date combined with the reverse used on J257/P305-P306 and J261/P310.
The following 4 or 5 are confirmed:
1) Byron Reed, Durham Museum
2) Harry W. Bass Jr. Research Foundation, the Judd plate.
3) RARCOA 73 FUN, 76 ANA, Sieck-81 ANA, ANR 10/04, Heritage 1/06, Simpson collection - PCGS64BN - illustrated above.
4) Farouk sale gilt, one of 2 offered in lot 1762, later to Bolender 9/58.
5) Farouk, Bolt-Stacks 4/66. described as impaired, buffed, possibly one of above.
Photo courtesy of American Numismatic Rarities.