The Longacre design without stars combined with the regular reverse die. This was apparently implemented by William Barber as Longacre died in 1869.
These were sold as part of complete sets from the half dime to the silver dollar. To view the set, click here.
Examples were struck as follows:
Silver J1093/P1229 with about a half dozen known including the following:
1) Terrell-B/R 5/73, Bass-HWBRF, Heritage 8/14 - NGC62
2) Col Green, Johnson-Hughes 1/79 - gem proof, possibly the Simpson PCGS66 coin.
3) Lohr, River Oaks-B/R 11/76, Sieck-81 ANA
4) 98 ANA, B/M 7/04 - PCGS63, same as #3 ?
5) Farouk, Stacks 9/01 (cancelled), Stacks 11/01 - cleaned and lacquered
6) Judd? (plate seems to match), Christie's 9/88, Virginia collection, Superior sale ?, Virginia collection-Heritage 8/16 ANA as PCGS63, Heritage 6/17 - PCGS64
Copper J1094/P1230 with over a half dozen known.
Aluminum J1095/P1231 with only 2 confirmed as follows:
1) Lohr?, Boosel-RARCOA 4/72, Bass-HWBRF, B/M 5/99 - PCGS66, illustrated above.
2) an example graded PCGS63 which is probably ex Elder 11/35 lot 854, described as "stained a bit".
Additional listings include Hydeman-Kosoff 3/61, Kosoff 10/68.