William Barber's sailors head design with "In God We Trust" above Liberty's portrait, 13 stars added and beads on Liberty's coronet, one of 4 different but similar obverse dies of this year.
These were struck in the following combinations.
Silver J1464/P1615. Only 2 were struck as follows:
1) Woodin, Newcomer, Col Green, Boyd, Farouk, Judd, Kosoff-B/M 11/85, Novoselsky, Kagins, southern collection, Simpson-Heritage 1/22 FUN, Black Cat collection - NGC64/PCGS64, illustrated above courtesy of PCGS, click on the thumbnail image to enlarge.
2) Woodin, Granberg, Farouk, Merkin 9/68, Kentucky collection as NGC61, various Greatcollections.com auctions from 1/28/18 onward, Black Cat-Legend 7/22 - PCGS61, illustrated below courtesy of NGC.
These were struck on 420 grain trade dollar planchets so either these may have been trade dollar patterns or the Mint simply used what was available at the time.
Copper with reeded edge J1465/P1616 with the following confirmed.
1) Mitchelson, Connecticut State Library, gem proof
2) Bass, B/M 5/99 as PCGS65RB, Heritage 1/07 FUN, Simpson collection - NGC65RB
3) 77 ANA, Kagin 1/81, 82 ANA, 86 ANA, Mid-American 1/89
4) Merkin 9/67, Hughes 7/80, Hughes 3/81, Simpson-Heritage 4/21 - PCGS64BN
5) B/M 11/85, Auction 86, Heritage 1/09 - silverplated
6) Magnolia-SpinkSmythe 5/11 as PCGS64BN, StacksBowers 3/12, StacksBowers 8/12 ANA, Heritage 1/13 - NGC65RB
7) Newman-EPNNES, Heritage 4/13 as NGC66RB, Heritage 9/20 - NGC67RB
Copper with plain edge J1466/P1617. This is unique and is ex Col Green as AW1483a, Farouk, Queller-Heritage 1/09 as NGC66BN, Simpson-Heritage 5/22 - PCGS65BN.