The popular "Liberty at the Seashore" obverse combined with the Commercial Dollar reverse. This is believed to be a fantasy piece, deliberately made for sale to collectors, similar to the 1875 design J1423-J1425/P1566-P1568.
These were struck as follows:
Silver J1472/P1623 with only 2 struck as noted below:
1) Woodin, Newcomer, Col Green, Boyd, Farouk, Judd, Kosoff-B/M 11/85, ANR 9/03 as NGC64, ANR 6/04 as PCGS64, illustrated above courtesy of American Numismatic Rarities, click on the thumbnail image to enlarge.
2) Woodin, Granberg, Heritage 1/07, Heritage 1/11 as PCGS61, Simpson collection - PCGS62, illustrated below courtesy of PCGS.
Copper J1473/P1624 with at least 3 confirmed as noted below.
1) Farouk, Bolender, Vickery-72 ANA, Bass-B/M 5/99, Heritage 1/07 - PCGS64RED.
2) Lohr, Turoff-B/M 3/94 as PCGS65RB, ANR 9/03, Southern collection, Simpson - NGC66RB
3) 1990 ANA as PCGS64RB, Virginia collection, Heritage 4/17 - NGC65RB
4) Dr. Michal
The Col Green, Rumbel, 52 ANA example probably duplicates one of the above.